Copyright and Intellectual Property
Welcome to the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd ABN 39 084 943 037 web site!
- Copyright in the material and content (“Material”) which appears at the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd site (including any text, information, data, software, photographs, graphics, video, audio or artwork) is and remains at all times the property of Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd and its licensors and is protected by Australian and international copyright law.
- You are welcome, subject to clause 3 below, to
- reproduce for personal, in-house or non-commercial use any Material displayed at this web site of which Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd is the copyright owner;
- reproduce any of that Material for the personal use of a third party, provided this is not part of a commercial service;
- reproduce small extracts of any of that Material, tables or diagrams provided the source of this material is appropriately acknowledged;
- link to this web site, or any part of it, except as excluded below.
- You must obtain prior written consent from the Public Relations Coordinator, to:
- reproduce whole documents or major extracts, including the transmission of electronic copies to other people;
- charge for providing information from this web site to a third party;
- reproduce photographs or video material;
- use the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd logo, or any other logo owned by Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd;
- link to this web site in a way that might suggest that the information was provided by someone other than Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd;
- link to this web site in a way that displays advertising or might suggest endorsement of a product or service by Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd.
- The Material may not otherwise be downloaded, copied, reproduced, published, framed, stored in a retrieval system, altered, licensed, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means, in whole or part, unless expressly provided for in the website or expressly consented to in writing by Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd.
- All trade names, logos and trademarks are the property of Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd or third parties. Nothing on the website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade name, logo or trademark without the express prior consent of Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd or the relevant owner.
- Murrumbidgee Irrigation Ltd cannot and does not grant you any permission or authority in respect of copyright material or content owned by any third party, or material which appears at third-party Internet sites (we strongly recommend that you refer to the copyright statements at those sites before making use of the material).