Main Navigation

Section Navigation

Allocations 2011-18

2017/18

 Date Towns  Stock & 
Domestic
 
HIGH
SECURITY
 
 
GENERAL
SECURITY
 
 
 Average
Carryover 
 Dam Levels
Burrinjuck Blowering 
1/7/17 100% 100% 95% 17%   62 79
17/7/17 100% 100% 95% 20% 30% 63 80
1/8/17 100% 100% 95% 20% 27% 56 78
15/8/17 100% 100% 95% 23%  27%  55  78
1/9/17 100% 100% 95% 29% 27% 58  83
15/9/17 100% 100% 95% 33%  27%  60  82
15/2/18 100%  100% 95% 34%  27% 52 38
15/3/18 100%  100% 95% 38%  27% 43 38
15/4/18 100% 100% 95% 41% 27% 45 40
15/5/18 100% 100% 95% 45%  27% 39 47

27/7/17 + MI 4% additional annual water allocation to customers who hold more than 250 delivery entitlements 
(excludes Town, WWSD or Cudgel Creek pricing groups)

2016/17

 Date Towns  Stock & 
Domestic
 
HIGH
SECURITY
 
 
GENERAL
SECURITY
 
 
 Dam Levels
Burrinjuck Blowering 
1/7/16 100% 100% 95% 20% 58 63
15/7/16 100% 100% 95% 33% 64 70
1/8/16 100% 100% 95% 44% 81 73
15/8/16 100% 100% 95% 50% 87 77
1/9/16 100%  100% 95% 54% 89 82
15/9/16 100%  100% 95% 61%* 97 85
17/10/16 100%  100% 95% 71%* 93 100
1/11/16 100%  100% 95% 76%* 99 96
15/11/16 100% 100% 100% 100% 96 94

 * Plus 4% MI additional allocation to eligible customers.
The average Murrumbidgee Valley carryover was 19%. The average MI carryover was 24.4%.

2015/16

 Date Towns  Stock &
Domestic
 
HIGH
SECURITY
 
 
GENERAL
SECURITY
 
 
 Dam levels
Burrinjuck Blowering 
1/7/15 100% 100% 95% 8% 46 28
15/7/15 100% 100% 95% 12% 49 33
 3/8/15 100% 100% 95% 17% 54 39
 1/9/15 100% 100% 95% 27%  70 45
 18/9/15 100% 100% 95% 27%*    
 15/10/15 100% 100% 95% 29%* 71 46
 16/11/15 100% 100% 95% 31%* 69 42
 15/12/15 100% 100% 95% 32%* 65 34
 1/2/16 100% 100% 95% 35%* 51 28
 15/2/16 100% 100% 95% 36%* 52 29
 1/3/16 100% 100% 95% 37%*  45  29

*4% additional allocation, to eligible customers based on DEs as below.

 

2014/15

 Date Towns  Stock &
Domestic
 
HIGH
SECURITY
 
 
GENERAL
SECURITY
 
 
 Dam levels
Burrinjuck Blowering 
1/7/14 100% 100% 95% 10% 60 60
15/7/14 100% 100% 95% 17% 68 65
1/8/14 100% 100% 95% 24% 73 69
15/8/14 100% 100% 95% 26% 74 70
1/9/14 100% 100% 95% 30% 79 71
15/9/14 100% 100% 95% 34% 84 72
1/10/14  100%  100% 95% 37% 84 72
14/10/14 100% 100% 95% 40% 79 64 
15/1/15 100% 100% 95% 46% 58 31
2/2/15 100% 100% 95% 49% 53  31
16/2/15  100% 100%  95%   51% 43  30
15/4/15 100% 100% 95%  53% 36 26

Additional Allocation 2014/15 (MI)

A 4% additional annual water allocation (formerly called enhancements) was provided to eligible customers as a result of company water savings and efficiency measures. Unlike in previous years, additional annual water allocation was credited based on delivery entitlements rather than water entitlements. All customers in the IHS, SAS, LAS and LAW pricing groups who hold delivery entitlements in Tier 3 (i.e. more than 250 delivery entitlements) were eligible for additional annual water allocation. The additional water allocation was calculated as a percentage on Tier 3 delivery entitlements. Delivery entitlements held in Tier 1 and Tier 2 are not included when determining additional water allocation. If you were eligible for additional water allocation it was automatically credited to your water allocation account on or before 3 October 2014. Your available water balance, including any additional water, is listed on your EASYWATER water statement. 

 

2013/14

 Date Towns  Stock & Domestic  HIGH SECURITY  GENERAL SECURITY  Notes 
 MI  NOW MI   NOW
1/7/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 0% 18%  
1/8/13 100%  100% 0%  95%  0% 25%  
15/8/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 0% 28%  
2/9/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 5% 28% MI 5% allocation enhancement for GS customers
16/9/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 5% 33%  
1/10/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 5% 43% NOW: an additional 5% GS will be available after
Feb 2014 due to delivery constraints.
15/11/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 5% 47%
25/11/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 10%* 47% *MI 5% GS allocation enhancement, plus advance of 5% GS
assured by NOW for use after February.
16/12/13 100% 100% 0% 95% 10%* 52% * "
15/1/14 100% 100% 0% 95% 5%* 59% *NOW increased GS allocation by 2% and made available the additional 5%
of entitlement that was reserved until after February. MI’s advance on this 5%
now reverts to annual allocation. MI 5% GS allocation enhancement remains. 
15/4/14 100% 100% 0% 95% 5% 63%  NOW 4% increase to GS.

 

2012/13 Season

 Date Towns  Stock & Domestic  HIGH SECURITY  GENERAL SECURITY  Notes 
 MI  NOW MI   NOW
1/7/12  100%  100%  0%  95%  0%  64%  
17/9/12  100%  100%  0%  95%  5%  64%  MI 5% GS enhancement
15/11/12  100%  100%  0%  95%  5%  68%  MI 5% GS enhancement
3/12/12  100%  100%  0%  100%  5%  100%  MI 5% GS enhancement

 

2011/12 Season

 Date Towns  Stock & Domestic  HIGH SECURITY  GENERAL SECURITY  Notes 
 MI  NOW MI   NOW
1/7/11  100%  100%  0%  95%  0%  44%  
15/7/11   100%  100%  0%  95%  0%  50%  
15/8/11  100%  100%  0%  95%  0%  53%  
1/9/11   100%  100%  0%  95%  0%  57%  
15/9/11  100%  100%  0%  95%  0%  59%  
22/9/11   100%  100%  0%  95%  5%  59% GS total 64%.
3/10/11   100%  100%  0%  95%  5%  63% GS total 68%
17/10/11  100%  100%  0%  95%  5%  65% GS total 70%
1/11/11  100%   100%  0%   95%   5%   69% GS total 74%
15/1111  100%  100%  0%   95%  5%  72% GS total 77%
1/12/11   100%  100%  0%  100%  5%  100% GS total 105%

Carryover

General Security customers could carryover unused water at the end of a season into the following season, up to a limit of 30% of their General Security Water Entitlements.  

General Security Limits

Any combination of a customer’s Carryover, General Security available water determinations and Surplus Use (non-debited use) could not exceed 100% of their general security water entitlements.

NOTE:  this 100% limit did not include additional allocation from trade, MI savings announcements or Supplementary Allocation accounts.

MI-arrow-yellow.gif Return current Allocations

Site Information