We are seeking a highly motivated individual to undertake a 12-month traineeship with
our Customer Services team. This full-time position is located in Griffith, Riverina, NSW.
For further details about this role please refer to the following: Qualifications/Skills (listed below), Position Description (PDF 142.6KB) (PDF 141.8KB) (PDF 175.1KB) (PDF 187.4KB), Position Summary (PDF 177.5KB) (PDF 177.5KB) (PDF 176.7KB) (PDF 181.8KB) (PDF 168.8KB) and Advertisement (PDF 138.8KB) (PDF 138.8KB) (PDF 91.9KB) (PDF 136.8KB) (PDF 114.2KB).
Formal training to achieve a Certificate III
in Business Administration, or equivalent,
will be provided and can be tailored for the
Applications close: Monday 17 May 2021
Qualifications / skills
The successful applicant will:
- have a
School Certificate or equivalent;
intermediate computer skills;
- have sound
literary knowledge and skills;
- be well
- have a thirst for learning
A Higher School Certificate and knowledge of safe work procedures
would be desirable.
For specific position enquiries, contact Simon Rubner (Customer Enquiries Manager) on (02) 6962 0200.
How to apply
Please complete the following online Application for Employment, and attach the following documents:
- Cover letter addressing your ability to meet the Selection Criteria (listed as 5 dot points immediately below) - please include details and any evidence of relevant work experience and qualifications (at least one paragraph for each dot point)
- CV / Resume
If you require further information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, email: Karen Robertson, HR Officer, or ring 02 6962 0200.
- follow defined Work Health and Safety
policies and procedures
- communicate effectively in oral and
- demonstrate attention to detail
- demonstrate IT aptitude and capability
- work in teams to achieve business
Important application information