Customer Engagement Lead
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to
lead one of our Customer Engagement teams
in Griffith, servicing the MIA, one of the most
diverse and progressive farming regions in
The successful applicant will play a lead role in
helping us better understand our customers and
their needs, and evolving our services to be truly
customer centric. This full-time position is located in Griffith, Riverina, NSW.
For further details about this role please refer to the following: Qualifications/Skills (listed below), Position Description (PDF 153.7KB), Position Summary (PDF 182.3KB) and Advertisement (PDF 136.9KB) (PDF 136.9KB) (PDF 136.9KB) (PDF 136.9KB) (PDF 117.7KB) (PDF 139KB) (PDF 167.8KB) (PDF 136.8KB) (PDF 114.2KB).
Murrumbidgee Irrigation offers an attractive salary and access to salary packaging for superannuation, novated lease and remote area housing.
Applications close: Friday 29 January 2021
Qualifications / skills
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant qualifications and/or engagement or customer management experience
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary, customer facing, teams
- Ability to encourage and promote innovation and excellence
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety (WHS) risks and safe work procedures
- Current ‘C’ class motor vehicle licence
- Understanding of farming practices, industries and irrigation
For specific position enquiries, contact Stuart Gray (Customer Engagement Manager) on (02) 6962 0200.
How to apply
Please complete the following online Application for Employment, and attach the following documents:
- Cover letter addressing your ability to meet the Selection Criteria (listed as 6 dot points immediately below) - please include details and any evidence of relevant work experience and qualifications
- CV / Resume
If you require further information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, email: Karen Robertson, HR Officer, or ring 02 6962 0200.
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to a small team;
- Ability to work with our customers to understand their business needs;
- Ability to plan and coordinate customer engagement activities to partner with customers to achieve whole-of-business value;
- Ability to identify opportunities for customers and the company that lead to growth and development within the MIA;
- Excellent listening and engagement skills;
- Ability to drive a safety focused culture.
Important application information