We are seeking a motivated individual to
participate in the maintenance activities
associated with MI’s irrigation infrastructure. This full-time position is located in Griffith, Riverina, NSW.
For further details about this role please refer to the following: Qualifications/Skills (listed below), Position Description (PDF 162.6KB) (PDF 153KB) (PDF 153KB) (PDF 91.6KB) (PDF 142.5KB) (PDF 141.8KB) (PDF 175.1KB) (PDF 187.4KB), Position Summary (PDF 189.3KB) (PDF 176.1KB) (PDF 179KB) (PDF 178.9KB) (PDF 176.7KB) (PDF 181.8KB) (PDF 168.8KB) and Advertisement (PDF 91.3KB) (PDF 91.6KB) (PDF 91.3KB) (PDF 91.3KB) (PDF 91.6KB) (PDF 91.6KB) (PDF 91.6KB) (PDF 118.8KB) (PDF 92KB) (PDF 91.9KB) (PDF 136.8KB) (PDF 114.2KB).
Applications close: Friday 23 April 2021
Qualifications / skills
The successful applicants will have:
industry experience or Trade qualification;
- General Construction Induction certificate
- intermediate IT skills;
- and a
‘HR’ or ‘HC’ driver licence.
- Experience with
mobile and heavy plant and machinery,
including associated licences, will be highly
For specific position enquiries, please contact Jade Hodge (Lead - Heavy Plant) on (02) 6962 0200.
How to apply
Please complete the following online Application for Employment, and attach the following documents:
- Cover letter addressing your ability to meet the Selection Criteria (listed as 5 dot points immediately below) - please include details and any evidence of relevant work experience and qualifications (at least one paragraph for each dot point)
- CV / Resume
If you require further information, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, or email: Karen Robertson, HR Officer.
Please include details and any evidence of relevant work experience on how you meet the following criteria.
- Ability to operate and maintain a range of
vehicles, plant and equipment.
- Ability to assist in maintenance and
construction activities according to
Safe Work Method Statements and/or in accordance with verbal/written
- Ability to identify, analyse and report
faults to plant and equipment.
- Experience in using technology to organise
and document work activities.
- Experience in following WHS policies,
procedures and regulatory requirements.
Important application information