Winter Works 2021
Updated Friday 30 July
Griffith and Murrami Automation program
Our winter automation works in Murrami will be completed over the next two weeks.
- Zone 1 and 2: construction will be completed this week and the channels are being refilled.
- Zone 3: works have been delayed due to recent rain events making sites unsafe to access. The completion date has been pushed out to mid-August.
- Zone 4: works have been completed and channels are being refilled.
- Zones 5a, 5b, 6a and 6b: the automation works have been completed and channels full.
The final touches are currently being put on our winter automation works in Griffith:
- Zone 7: works are now complete.
- Zone 8: works are scheduled for completion by this Friday 6 August.
Maintenance was completed on a Hanwood Pump Shed this week and desilting continued in Warburn, Murrami and Wah Wah. The channel bank rebuild in Bilbul recommenced this week and will be completed next week.