About Murrumbidgee Irrigation
We are a dynamic and innovative regional company that employs approximately 160 people at two locations in the MIA - Griffith and Leeton. Murrumbidgee Irrigation has regular employment opportunities in a wide range of professions, vocations and trades. These include:
- water distribution
- customer service
- finance and accounting
- information & communications technology
- civil maintenance and construction
- mechanical and electrical trades
- technical maintenance
- environmental science
- weed control
- human resources
- project management
- GIS analysis
- graphic design
- software engineering
- regulation and compliance
Attractive salary and non-salary benefits
In addition to offering attractive and competitive remuneration packages, we support our employees with a range of non-salary benefits, including:
- access to salary packaging (superannuation, novated lease and remote area housing);
- option to purchase additional leave;
- fully funded uniforms and PPE;
- paid parental leave;
- life insurance cover; and
- several health and wellness programs (annual skin check and flu shot, and annual fitness subsidy).
Looking for a Country Change? Information on NSW's vibrant Riverina Region: Country Change and Griffith opportunities.
Frequently asked questions
What documents should I attach to my application?
As per the Guidelines for Applicants, please complete the Application for Employment (online) and attach or include the following:
• Cover letter, with a Description of how you meet the selection criteria (usually listed in the advertisement as 5 dot points)
• Referees (please include contact details of at least two people who can be contacted)
• Completed Personal Information (Recruitment) document (optional)
Can I apply online?
To apply online, please complete the following Application for Employment.
If you have questions about the process please email Human Resources.
I am encountering a problem accessing and using this site. What should I do?
Please ring a Human Resources Officer on (02) 6962 0200 to discuss alternative options, e.g. sending application documents via email, fax or post.
What happens after I apply for a job?
For further information on the application process, please refer to our Guidelines for Applicants.
As an applicant, what can I expect from the selection process?
Suitable applicants will be called for interview 5 to 10 days after the closing date. For further information, please refer to our Guidelines for Applicants.
What happens to my application if I am unsuccessful?
As per our Personal Information (Recruitment) document, if we do not make an offer we will securely dispose of the information you have submitted or ask for your consent to retain it for a period of 6 months in the event that another position becomes available.
Could you tell me about the local region?
Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area; Country Change (information on NSW's vibrant Riverina Region), Griffith opportunities.
Phone: (02) 6962 0200
Fax: (02) 6962 0209 or (02) 6953 0197